Washington Real Estate Lawyer Vigorously Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Washington real estate attorney working for you
James S. Bubar Attorney at Law knows the art of the deal. By assertively applying extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, I can handle all your real estate matters:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
I represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorney
From offer to sale, I structure buying, selling and construction transactions to further the goals of my clients. When you retain me to transact your real estate deal, I:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate litigation attorney
To win at trial, a real estate attorney requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as an aggressive courtroom demeanor. I possess the knowledge necessary to win.
Real estate negotiator
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, I guide negotiations to achieve your goals. By retaining an experienced mediator to negotiate your contracts, you can avoid costly, time-consuming mistakes.